Quadrocopter, 4K camera, As new
Small in size, bigly clever. The foldable Mavic Pro, from the makers of the famous Phantom, is extremely portable, and yet remains incredibly stable and robust.
Prices incl. VAT | €4,95 shippingWith you in 3-7 working days
What do diamonds, meerkats and the DJI Mavic Pro have in common? They're all small and understated, yet brilliant. This new drone on the block is light, powerful, and shoots wobble-free, razor-sharp 4K films (30 frames per second) and 12MP photos as much as 7km away from you. Whereas you often need bulky bags to carry around other drones, the Mavic Pro fits neatly in your backpack. Yet it loses none of the robustness and clarity that DJI is famous for. Controlled with a small remote control, or your smartphone, with collision protection, automatic return function, OcuSync instead of Wi-Fi connection, and an impressive 27 minutes of flight, this drone, the king of the air, is your first step to Sundance. We hope you remember us in your acceptance speech.
- Drone: Max flying height: 5,000m, Max speed: 65km/h, Max flying time: 27 mins (at 25km/h), GPS/Glonass
- Camera: Video format: C4K: 4096×2160 24p, 4K: 3840×2160 24/25/30p, 2.7K: 2704×1520 24/25/30p, FHD：1920x1080 24/25/30/48/50/60/96p, HD：1280x720 24/25/30/48/50/60/120/180p
- Gimbal: Swivel: -90°-30 (horizontal), 0°-90° (vertikal),
- Collision warning system: 0.7-30m (horizontal), 0.3-13m (vertical)
- Photo function: single-frame fuction, burst: 3/5/7, auto exposure bracketing (AEB): 3/5 (0.7 EV Bias Interval)
- Max picture size: 4,000x3,000 pixels
- ISO: 100-3,300 (video), 100-1,600 (photos)
- Recording format: MP4, MOV, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 (video), JPG, DNG (photos)
- Controller: Frequency: 2.4-2,483 GHz, Max reach: 7,000 m, battery capacity: 2970 mAh
- Operating temperature: 0-40°
In your box:
Remote controller, intelligent flight battery, two quick-release propellers (pair), charger, lightning adapter cable, operation manual.
You’re more flexible
Commitment is for yesterday. What you want now is soon old news. With Grover, you can use tech as if you own it, and send it back when you don’t need it anymore. Or buy it any time.
You have the choice
Whether you want to try a product for one month, use for three months, or keep it for a year – the choice is yours. Choose the subscription period that suits you, and enjoy a lower price for the longer you rent it.
Grover gives you the freedom of renting. Through us, you can rent the latest tech monthly, and use it as if you own it. Now, you don’t have to pay the full price to use things, or invest a lot of money in things that quickly go out of date. With Grover you have the choice. Rent as long as you want, pay monthly, and buy any time. So you can experience more, waste less, and always stay at the cutting-edge of technology.
How can I pay you?
You can pay by credit card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express) or with PayPal – and of course change the way you pay at any time. We don't accept payment by direct debit right now, and can only accept bank transfers in some cases.
Are all products new?
All our products are "as good as new." This means it's in great condition, but may show very minor signs of usage, such as tiny scratches. Returned products are always cleaned, disinfected, and reset to factory settings before they're sent out again, and visibly used products are removed from our inventory. This shouldn't happen, but if any product shows clear signs of usage, please contact customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org