Integrated GPS, battery life of up to 13 hours when training with GPS and sensors and up to 50 hours in GPS power saving mode, As new
The Polar V800 is a modern GPS multi-sport watch for ambitious sports fans and professional athletes looking for maximum performance.
Prices incl. VAT | €4,95 shippingWith you in 3-7 working days
The Polar V800 comes with the following Smart Coaching features.
- Training load: Shows you how much the training loads your body, and helps you to compare different training sessions. Track your load continuously to identify your personal limits and adjust your workout intensity and duration accordingly. v
- Recovery Status: Shows how much recovery time is recommended before your next workout.
- Training benefits: Gives you motivating feedback right after the training and describes the effect of the training session.
- Running Index: Shows you how your mileage is developing.
- Running Training Program: Train for a running competition with your personal and adaptive Polar Flow training schedule. Choose one of four destinations: 5 km, 10 km, half marathon or marathon, and get a comprehensive training plan that suits you and your goals.
- Smart Calories: This feature tells you the exact amount of calories you burn, based on weight, height, age, gender, your maximum heart rate (HRmax), and your exercise load.
- Orthostatic Test: The orthostatic test provides a simple and reliable way to determine your current day shape. It shows you how your heart rate changes through training and factors such as stress and illness. Regularly repeating the test will tell you what to expect in terms of your heart rate and what will affect it. You can then adjust your workout accordingly so that your body can recover as needed.
- Fitness Test: A five-minute test measures aerobic fitness from your resting heart rate, heart rate variability, and your personal information. By running the test regularly, you can track your progress.
- Activity Guide: Shows you how active you were during the day and gives you practical tips on how to achieve your daily activity goal.
You’re more flexible
Commitment is for yesterday. What you want now is soon old news. With Grover, you can use tech as if you own it, and send it back when you don’t need it anymore. Or buy it any time.
You have the choice
Whether you want to try a product for one month, use for three months, or keep it for a year – the choice is yours. Choose the subscription period that suits you, and enjoy a lower price for the longer you rent it.
Grover gives you the freedom of renting. Through us, you can rent the latest tech monthly, and use it as if you own it. Now, you don’t have to pay the full price to use things, or invest a lot of money in things that quickly go out of date. With Grover you have the choice. Rent as long as you want, pay monthly, and buy any time. So you can experience more, waste less, and always stay at the cutting-edge of technology.
How can I pay you?
You can pay by credit card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express) or with PayPal – and of course change the way you pay at any time. We don't accept payment by direct debit right now, and can only accept bank transfers in some cases.
Are all products new?
All our products are "as good as new." This means it's in great condition, but may show very minor signs of usage, such as tiny scratches. Returned products are always cleaned, disinfected, and reset to factory settings before they're sent out again, and visibly used products are removed from our inventory. This shouldn't happen, but if any product shows clear signs of usage, please contact customer services at email@example.com