Integrated GPS, battery life of up to 13 hours when training with GPS and sensors and up to 50 hours in GPS power saving mode, As good as new
The Polar V800 is a modern GPS multi-sport watch for ambitious sports fans and professional athletes looking for maximum performance.
Prices incl. VAT | €4,95 shippingWith you in 3-7 working days
The Polar V800 comes with the following Smart Coaching features.
- Training load: Shows you how much the training loads your body, and helps you to compare different training sessions. Track your load continuously to identify your personal limits and adjust your workout intensity and duration accordingly. v
- Recovery Status: Shows how much recovery time is recommended before your next workout.
- Training benefits: Gives you motivating feedback right after the training and describes the effect of the training session.
- Running Index: Shows you how your mileage is developing.
- Running Training Program: Train for a running competition with your personal and adaptive Polar Flow training schedule. Choose one of four destinations: 5 km, 10 km, half marathon or marathon, and get a comprehensive training plan that suits you and your goals.
- Smart Calories: This feature tells you the exact amount of calories you burn, based on weight, height, age, gender, your maximum heart rate (HRmax), and your exercise load.
- Orthostatic Test: The orthostatic test provides a simple and reliable way to determine your current day shape. It shows you how your heart rate changes through training and factors such as stress and illness. Regularly repeating the test will tell you what to expect in terms of your heart rate and what will affect it. You can then adjust your workout accordingly so that your body can recover as needed.
- Fitness Test: A five-minute test measures aerobic fitness from your resting heart rate, heart rate variability, and your personal information. By running the test regularly, you can track your progress.
- Activity Guide: Shows you how active you were during the day and gives you practical tips on how to achieve your daily activity goal.
Products in perfect condition
Our team cleans all products, removes personal data, and repackages them so when they get to you they look like they never left their box.
We know no one’s perfect. That's why, if you damage anything, half the repair costs are on us.
What is Grover?
Grover is a fresh alternative to owning things. Through us, everyone can access the latest tech products, by simply subscribing to them monthly. Choose them, use them, and then, when you’re done, just return, switch, or upgrade. Without ever having to pay the full price, or find space for them in your basement.
This way you can enjoy more experiences, work smarter, create more, stay current with technology, live a little lighter, and help save some of the world’s resources. And, if you like it so much that you do want it in your life forever, you can always buy it from us.
How can I pay you?
You can pay by credit card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express) or with PayPal – and of course change the way you pay at any time. We don't accept payment by direct debit right now, and can only accept bank transfers in some cases.
Are all products new?
All our products are "as good as new." This means it's in great condition, but may show very minor signs of usage, such as tiny scratches. Returned products are always cleaned, disinfected, and reset to factory settings before they're sent out again, and visibly used products are removed from our inventory. This shouldn't happen, but if any product shows clear signs of usage, please contact customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org