Racing steering wheel incl. 2-pedal set for PS4 / PS3 / PC, As good as new
The Thrustmaster T 300 RS puts you in pole position in every racing game and can finally tailor your gear to your abilities.
Prices incl. VAT | €4,95 shippingWith you in 3-7 working days
1080 ° FORCE FEEDBACK BASE WITH BRUSHLESS INDUSTRIAL MOTOR:
- brushless industrial motor
- Extremely smooth and seamless force feedback effect, fast-reacting and realistic
- Force effects
NEW, FRICTION-FREE AND OPTIMIZED DUAL BELT MECHANISM SMOOTH AND SEAMLESS PERFORMANCE BEHAVIOR:
- extremely quiet system
HIGH-PRECISION RACE-HAND DRIVE:
- H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology
- Technology with contactless magnetic sensor for permanent precision
16-bit resolution, d. H. 65,536 values on the controller
- Rotation angle adjustable from 270 ° to 1080 °
- Internal memory and upgradeable firmware.
- Removable racing handlebar GT style
- Official PlayStation4 Buttons (PS, SHARE, OPTIONS): Access the new social features at any time by instantly switching between game and system.
- Realistic: 11 "/ 28 cm diameter steering wheel with central brushed metal spokes
- Reinforced rubber coating on the entire steering arm
- Weighs more than 2.6 lbs / 1.2 kg, for extremely realistic inertia and force feedback
- 2 large paddles, attached to the handlebar
- 5 inch / 13 cm high paddles
- 100% metal
- Tactile switch with a lifetime of over 10 million activations.
- Extensive travel equipment
- 13 action buttons (including 2 at the base) + 1 D-Pad
- Detachable racing handlebar with Thrustmaster Quick Release System
- Easy conversion of the racing wheel
- Officially licensed for PS4 / PS3 - with automatic detection by PS4 system
- PS4 / PS3 slide switch for optimal compatibility on both systems
ROBUST AND VERSATILE MOUNTING SYSTEM:
- Compatible with all documents (desks / tables / cockpits / etc.)
FULLY ADAPTABLE METAL PEDALS INCLUDED:
- Metal pedals with long stroke
- Brake pedal with progressive resistance
- Pedals fully customizable in height and distance with 6 possible positions for each pedal
- Compatible with all currently available detachable racing wheels (Ferrari F1 Add-on, Ferrari GTE Add-on, T500 RS GT Wheel and Base-Fixed Paddle Shifters Kit)
- Compatible with the T3PA (Thrustmaster 3-pedal Add-on) and the T500 RS Pedalsets
- Compatible with the TH8A and TH8RS gearshifts
Products in perfect condition
Our team cleans all products, removes personal data, and repackages them so when they get to you they look like they never left their box.
We know no one’s perfect. That's why, if you damage anything, half the repair costs are on us.
What is Grover?
Grover is a fresh alternative to owning things. Through us, everyone can access the latest tech products, by simply subscribing to them monthly. Choose them, use them, and then, when you’re done, just return, switch, or upgrade. Without ever having to pay the full price, or find space for them in your basement.
This way you can enjoy more experiences, work smarter, create more, stay current with technology, live a little lighter, and help save some of the world’s resources. And, if you like it so much that you do want it in your life forever, you can always buy it from us.
How can I pay you?
You can pay by credit card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express) or with PayPal – and of course change the way you pay at any time. We don't accept payment by direct debit right now, and can only accept bank transfers in some cases.
Are all products new?
All our products are "as good as new." This means it's in great condition, but may show very minor signs of usage, such as tiny scratches. Returned products are always cleaned, disinfected, and reset to factory settings before they're sent out again, and visibly used products are removed from our inventory. This shouldn't happen, but if any product shows clear signs of usage, please contact customer services at email@example.com