In addition, you may not use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Grover, a Grover employee, another user or any other person or entity.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
4. Children under the Age of 13: Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, and do not provide us with any information about yourself, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
5.a. What Information Grover collects about you
If you register on the Website and order services or products, or request further information from Grover, Grover may collect the following personal data from you: your name, your email address, your billing address, your delivery address, your phone number(s), your order details, your payment details, your comments on and reviews of our products and services, and information related to your searches. Grover also collects records and copies of your correspondence if you contact us and responses to any surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes. In addition, Grover may automatically collect information about the Website that you came from or are going to. Grover also collects information on the parts of the Website you visit, information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type and the times you access the Website.
5.b. How will information about you be used and shared?
subsidiaries and affiliates or with a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Grover’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Grover about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
5.c. Cookies and related tracking technologies
- Category 1: Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for such as remembering your login details or shopping basket items cannot be provided.
- Category 2: Performance Cookies. These cookies collect information on how people use the Website. For example, Grover uses Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at the Website, browse or use the Website and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, ordering experience and marketing campaigns.
- Category 3: Functionality Cookies. These cookies remember choices you make (such as search parameters regarding products and services). These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make your visits to the Website more tailored. The information these cookies collect can be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Category 4: Targeting cookies or advertising cookies. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with third parties such as advertisers.
- Category 5: Social Media Cookies These cookies allow you to share what you have been doing on the Website on social media such as Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are not within our control. Please refer to the respective privacy policies of the relevant social media outlet for how their cookies work. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies (or disabling future cookies) you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Website.Use of Web Beacons. Some pages of our Website and emails can contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes known as clear gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited these pages or read our emails. Web beacons collect only limited information which include a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the Web beacon resides. We can also carry Web beacons placed by third party advertisers. These beacons do not carry any personally identifiable information and are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign.
5.d. Marketing communications
Grover will use the information you provide us by registering as an online customer, or signing up to our mailing list, to send you offers and updates, information on other products and services provided by us and those provided by other carefully selected organizations that offer related services of relevance to our customers, such as suppliers of logistics, transportation, security, postage or couriering services. If you would like to opt out of these emails you can do this at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.e. Transfer of Information and Security.
At times Grover may be required to transfer and/or store personal information in countries other than the country where the information was provided. In particular, personal information of EU users may be stored in servers outside of the EU. In these cases we maintain compliance with applicable privacy laws. Grover has implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, the internet is an open system and Grover cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
5.f. Your California privacy rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com
5.g. Updating your information
You can review, correct, update, delete or change your personal information at any time through your customer account on the Website. We may need to retain certain information in order to provide the services and products that you request from us and for recordkeeping purposes, and there can also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records which will not be removed. We are not responsible for changing or removing information from the databases of unaffiliated third parties with which we have already shared your personal information where you had consented to us doing so. If you opted to receive newsletters, commercial emails or other communications from third parties at the time you registered on the Website but you subsequently change your mind, you can opt-out of receiving such communications by clicking on an unsubscribe link in an email.
8. Viruses: We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that can infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties: THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” GROVER MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. GROVER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, STATUTORY, EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE WEBSITE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO WARRANTIES REGARDING THE WEBSITE SHALL ARISE THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
10. Limitation of our Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL GROVER, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES FOR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT, BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION STRICT LIABILITY TORTS) AND ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION EVEN IF GROVER IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IN THIS SECTION IS INDEPENDENT OF YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IDENTIFIED BELOW AND SURVIVES IN THE EVENT SUCH REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR IS OTHERWISE DEEMED UNENFORCEABLE.
11. Exclusive Remedy: IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE WEBSITE, IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY PART OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER DISPUTE OR CLAIM WITH OR AGAINST GROVER WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE WEBSITE THEN YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE.